Tuesday, October 1, 2013

It's been a while!

Howdy, y'all! It's been a while since I wrote. This past weekend was AMAZING! I went to the Tennessee-South Alabama game in Knoxville and had a blast! I went with my parents, and it was awesome! We played all the tailgating games, and participated in the Vol Walk! I got a high-5 from BUTCH JONES!! The man with the plan! #RISETOTHETOP it was great, and we won lots of BIG ORANGE prizes! A foam finger which doubled as my seat cushion, a koozie, an "I'm all Vol" pin, and pompoms! We were also featured on the Jumbotron, because I tweeted our picture in!




We also ate at Steak n Shake, and went to McKay's book store. Sunday was church, family time, more church, and then.... I FINALLY GOT TO SEE JEREN! We hadn't seen each other in four days because of the madness of inventory at work, and it was so great to be reunited! We watched the Nightmare Before Christmas, and ate Krystal's (yuck). 

And now, random things that make me happy!










No comments:

Post a Comment