Monday, February 3, 2014

My Story... Day #1

I don't have time to write a whole lot, so the basics:

I am 27, a girlfriend to the most amazing man in the universe, and a pet mom. I have two dogs, Shelby and Molly. I also have two cats named Misty and Thomas.

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost two years now. He has recently started going to church with me and things have definitely been changing for the better. We each have made mistakes of course but we seem to be so much better off lately.

I work at Sam's Club as a self-check out host. It has set hours, but they kinda take up my whole day. When I'm not at work, I like to read, play games on the internet, watch TV, and play Wii.

Favorite tv shows are Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, Army Wives, and One Tree Hill. I also love Disney anything, but the Little Mermaid and Sleeping Beauty are my favorites.

Everyone have a good day, I might try to add more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment