Thursday, February 6, 2014

Day 4- The Story Behind My Name

The story behind my name is really short. I was trying to come up with something catchy, but something that didn't nail my blog to one specific type of blog. So, as I am a Tennessee girl, and I enjoy exploring this big world, that is what I came up with.

How did you come up with yours?






My big world now consists of working at Sam's Club. I'm the self check out host now, and I like it most of the time. I still feel like I am being babysat while I'm at work, which is not a good feeling for adults. I don't know if every business is like that, but that's where we are at now. I would like it a lot better if I could just be left alone to help members. I also have my wonderful boyfriend, animals, and family. That's who I am with most of the time now. I wouldn't have that part any other way though.

No comments:

Post a Comment