Friday, February 7, 2014

Five on a Friday!!

Stealing this idea from my friend Nikki! I have no idea how to link up to other blogs, so I'll just write out my own!!

Reading: Gone Girl. I'm finding it hard to get into, which disappoints me. I was so excited to read this book and caught it on sale on Amazon. I'm going to try to finish it though because I heard it gets better. I also hate leaving books unfinished.



Watching: The Olympics!! Go USA!! I'm so excited, Jeren and I both really like them! Last night we watched a little snowboarding and figure skating. Snowboarding was actually a lot better. I think it's because I like watching women rock, and the figure skating was men. Jamie Hamilton did AWESOME! It was great to watch her. She was so humble and  just normal in her video segment too.



Eating: Sweettart Hearts are the best kind of sweettart, and I'm obsessed with them. I can't stop eating them after I start!

Listening: I've been listening to Colbie Caillat and Lana del Ray a lot here lately. Also Christian music such as Jesus Culture, David Crowder, and Hillsong United.




Praying: I joined a prayer challenge with the group Overcome the Lie! http://www.overcomethelie.org
It is changing my life a day at a time and it is awesome! They paired me up with a woman from Minnesota and she is really nice. It's just been inspiring to read the daily e-mails and it is definitely a learning process.

What about you? What are you reading, watching, eating, listening to, or praying about? If you have a prayer request just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment