Sunday, February 9, 2014

Weekend Update

Friday was spent at work! I watched the Oympics opening ceremony with Jeren afterwards, and it was weird. It just wasn't what I was expecting. I have been loving the games. I've seen some women's snowboarding, men's ice skating, and some couples ice skating.


Saturday was filled with work and playing on the computer while Jeren watched Dexter. We're turning into such an old couple! I am so so thankful for him though. We have been able to spend a lot of time together lately, but today we didn't see each other at all. 

Today was fun. Church was first, then lunch at my mom's and family time! Went shopping a little and finished up Valentine's Day shopping! I also left my brother a little surprise in his bedroom and I hope he likes it. 

A little quote just to finish the post off!


No comments:

Post a Comment