Sunday, February 9, 2014

Gamer Girl

I have been playing games on my phone constantly the past week! Here is a list of my favorites:

Flappy Bird!! Everyone has been playing this, and it can be so frustrating! The creator took it off of the app stores today because he is tired of it, and it ruined his simple life. I think he's crazy! At least it is still active on my phone for now! I also have Clumsy Bird which is basically the redneck version of the game.




What's the Phrase? My mom and I love this game. It's like the zynga version of Wheel of Fortune. We have unlocked the fun categories now.

Papa Pear Saga: Played this one for a while now, and I am stuck on like level 52 I think it is. Jeren is burning it up on this game though.



Candy Crush: I think everyone with a Facebook account plays this game! I am about to give up again, I have been on level 92 for a month or so now! My mom is in the upper 200s.... it's terrible for me!



Guess the 80s, 90s, and Millenium: These are fun "guess the icon" games. Some are simple, some are hard! I rock at the 90s, suck at the 80s, and I am decent at the millenium one.

Ironpants: This game is RIDICULOUS. It is darn near impossible. It is like Flappy Bird in a way, except way faster and harder. You hold your finger on the screen instead of tapping as well.



What are you playing? What are your record scores on any of these games?

No comments:

Post a Comment