Sunday, February 9, 2014

Hey Jude....

It's been 50 years since the Beatles first ROCKED America! It would be have crazy to be there in NYC at the Ed Sullivan show when this event happened. I am a huge Beatles fan and I always will be. I think Paul was the cutest, and he still is. I watched part of the special they had on CBS tonight with my mom, and it was really good! I hate that I had to leave so I could come home though, so I missed the best part.... Paul and Ringo performing together! I hope to catch it on Youtube sometime. Or maybe it will come out on DVD or something.






I can't pick just one Beatles song to be my favorite, but I do love Hey Jude! I also love Revolution, Don't Let Me Down, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Come Together, and Yesterday. Strawberry Fields Forever was also another favorite of mine! 


If you haven't seen this movie, you are totally missing out! It is basically a Beatles musical, and it tells an awesome story. My boyfriend and I both liked it! I think it is a realistic look at how life was in the 60s in America. Plus, it has Jim Sturgiss in it... Just look at him!

The Broadway show Rain was awesome! I got to see it for freeeee!! (Thanks, Brandon!) It was great, like an awesome concert of the Beatles, except it wasn't really them. But the show was awesome. Even my Broadway-disliking family loved this show!



What's your favorite Beatles song? Who was your favorite of the group? 

No comments:

Post a Comment