Wednesday, February 19, 2014

How Pinteresting!!

This is just funny things that I found on Pinterest and Facebook...



I love elephants, and this was soo cute!


Who doesn't love Toy Story and Harry Potter? 


I want this shirt so bad! http://www.underthecarolinamoon.com


That didn't happen again today, I surprisingly cooked and did my own dishes! I don't mind too much though.


Paris....


My mom sent me this yesterday, and I thought it was hilarious! I'm on 4 foot 11, so it is fitting!




St. Patrick's Day is coming and I love Ireland!

2 comments:

  1. OMG the short people one. That's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes! My mom left that on my wall, and I got it while at work and I thought it was hilarious! One of my favorites! Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete