Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wednesday Update...

This week has just been full of work! The sun has came out the past couple of days, and it was out a little bit this morning. The weather is just so weird anymore! We had a thunderstorm about 6 this morning, which was nice. I had my dogs in bed with me and didn't have to get up, so it was nice. I was off today, so I didn't have to get up any certain time and it was nice.

Molly is leaning on my arm as I write this. It is kinda uncomfortable, but I guess I'll let her stay. She and I went for a walk this morning, and rode around listening to some music. It was nice to have the windows down a little bit!

Valentine's Day was fun! Jeren and I actually went out the night after to Shoku, my favorite little Japanese restaurant. We got all dressed up and cute!


These were my flowers, and Ellie the Elephant! We rescued her from Walgreens. See, I'm a good girlfriend! I let him wait until all the Valentine stuff was 50% off! I like being thrifty, so I don't mind to be a cheap girlfriend at all :)

I am cooking some chicken burritos in the crock pot and they smell SO GOOD! I can't wait to eat them. 
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/277323289524228914/
That's the link if you are interested! 

I am watching Army Wives, which is one of my favorite shows. I love the interwebbing stories and it makes me admire the ones who live like that in real life. 

I also colored my hair a dark red, auburn type color! I love it, and so does everyone else. I got a lot of complements on it at work yesterday. I used a creme type dye and it was so much simpler than I had used in the past. I hope it holds true to color for a long time, but I guess we will see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment