Sunday, February 23, 2014

Weekend Update

Hello! I've been slacking in posting on my own blog. This is just a quick update about my weekend!

Saturday: work, just another Saturday at Sam's. Not too bad. After work, I went to Jeren's. He picked out a movie and to my pleasant surprise, it was Disney/Pixar's  Monsters University! It was a good movie and I hadn't seen that one yet. I enjoyed it.


Today was another beautiful day, and after church and Sunday dinner, we took advantage of it! Kaden, Kiley and spent some time jumping on the trampoline! That thing has been through so much over the years but it is still standing and safe. I enjoyed the time spent with them. Kiley enjoyed being held and jumped with, she just smiled and giggled! 

There was a lot of talk about the upcoming Florida trip as well. I'm so stoked! What do you have to recommend about the Orlando area, Universal Studios, and Sea World? Also Clearwater Beach area?



Time to hit the sack! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment