Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tunes of Tuesday

Tonight after work, Jeren jammed on his guitar for me!! We had such an amazing time, just singing and dancing! It felt great, especially since we seemed to have been stuck in a rut for a bit. We started off with this one....
Bruno Mars- Just the Way You Are


We danced like fools to...



If you have never heard of Chicago, they are awesome! Boogie music from the 70s!!

Pink Floyd- Wish You Were Here

This song will always hold a special place in my heart. It's the first song that Jeren played on the guitar in front of me, about two years ago from this night probably! I dig any Pink Floyd, but this song tops the charts.

Bringing it on home with....

Jason Aldean- My Kind of Party


This is one of Jeren's favorite Jason songs. I like it because he does, but my favorite is probably Night Train. That's about all the highlights from my dance party evening! I also finished Candy Crush level 95, so I am moving right along in that area of life. I'm so productive, hee hee. Off to bed, one more day of work before a day off. 

What are your favorite songs this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment