Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Songs From the Unknown

These songs rock, and they aren't very common... at least not round here. I linked up with Elizabeth at http://www.southernfinesse.com/ for today's link up! I'm a new reader of hers but I enjoy her blog so far.

1. Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors- Fire and Dynamite
  This song just makes me happy. It's catchy, sweet, and my boyfriend has learned to play it because I love it.

2. Bethany Joy Galeotti- Halo
I have been in love with this song forever. I love Bethany's voice as well.

3. Colbie Callait- Magic
I used to be obsessed with this song but man it's amazing. Good loving music :)

4. Carrie Underwood- Two Black Cadillacs
I just love Carrie, and this song is great.

5. Alice Cooper- You and Me
This is NOT your typical Alice Cooper song, and I LOVE it! It's such a surprise, give it a listen and tell me what you think!


1 comment:

  1. I love that you have Halo on here! I am re-watching One Tree Hill now and I've been singing it for days. Also, I'd never heard of Drew Holcomb but that song is awesome. Gonna have to add that to my Spotify.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete