Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday Again...

Today is Monday again, but it's almost over. I love only working two days in a row then having a day off, because it's just awesome. The first day back always goes quick, and then you're evening and next day are completely free on the second and it's great. I love that feeling. It is bitterly cold outside again, and the roads are wet so I came home instead of going to Jeren's tonight. We are actually off together on Wednesday, so we are going to get to spend some serious time together.

I read the book Gone Girl yesterday. I had started it and had to make myself finish it- but it was worth it! I actually hated the ending when I was done, but thinking back on it I think it was perfect. I'm not sure if I would read it again, but I will see the movie when it comes out. I think Bradley Cooper is playing Nick, so that will definitely make me want to watch it ;) Never mind, it is Ben Affleck!! He's all right, but I prefer Brad.


What are you reading right now? I hope you have a good evening, it's time to read some more! I started a classic today, Emma by Jane Austen. I've never read it but I have always wanted to. I am trying to read all these free books I downloaded on my Kindle! 

1 comment:

  1. I felt the SAME way about this book! I loved it but the ending really pissed me off!!!! I'll definitely still see the movie though!

    ReplyDelete