Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hot Date Tuesday Night

Last night, Jeren and I went on the HOTTEST date we've ever been on! We went to the MedExpress and got my ear cleaned out again! It's only been a little over three months since I had it done, but it got impacted again. It drove me CRAZY at work yesterday, not being able to hear but on one side. Jeren is sooo nice that he went with me, and sat with me. It didn't take very long but I would have been bored without him. He just played on the phone and made me laugh. The doctor was really nice, I liked her a lot. The girl who cleaned my ears out was really nice too, and she was gentle about it.  It didn't hurt or anything but I got a little dizzy for a minute. It was awesome at that moment when I could hear again! It's just a miracle in itself, especially since I went so long the last time without being able to hear out of my right side. I got a prescription ear drop to use to try to keep this from happening again.

After that, we went to our usual Applebee's and ate, came home, and slept. Big night, right?
But that's ok, because I love being able to just spend time together. We have the day off, but I have to get up and take the dogs to the groomer here soon. Shelby, Thomas, and Molly are all lined up and lying right beside me. Thomas is such a Momma's boy!

This great picture was taken last night


Yes, Thomas is sitting on Shelby's head! They sat like that for two or three minutes before I even noticed. It would have probably continued if I hadn't scared Shelby with the flash. Oops.
Time to read some blogs and check out facebook! Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. Getting your ear cleaned? WOO HOT DATE GIRL! I love it that he went with you though! Seems like a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! What happened to ur ear?! :S Hope it is better now!
    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete