Thursday, March 13, 2014

Molly

Molly





This little brat up here is Molly. She is my best buddy, but she has been getting in trouble left and right here lately! She keeps running off when it's potty time, and she gets into the litter and trash all the time. It's driving me crazy! I don't know how to keep her from messing in the cat box! She's sweet as she can be, but when her breath smells like poo, I don't want her kisses. Any tips on this area? Anyone a cat litter box police expert? 

Today is my day off and I wanted to take the dogs on a walk, but it's snowy and so cold! I woke up way too early at 4 a.m. I called Jeren and got started cleaning. I spent about an hour cleaning my bathroom, my kitchen, and doing some laundry.





 Now I am blogging and watching Once Upon a Time. I am just starting this series on Netflix, but I love it! Any fellow OUAT lovers out there? 



No comments:

Post a Comment