Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday Morning, full of grace

Hello! It's Sunday! It's also rainy, and it's Bristol race weekend. So is it really any surprise that it is raining? Not to me, it isn't. I wish they'd schedule the race for a couple weeks later in the year. It is so sad down there, because there's hardly anyone camping! The campgrounds are empty and I feel like there is hardly anyone here. Ticket prices could also go down a whole heck of a lot! Jeren went to the race yesterday, but I went to....


I love going over there! It only takes a little over an hour, and there is always something fun to do. We went to a random flea market, where I made a cat friend. We went to the Goodwill outlet, which is always exciting because you find the weirdest stuff there. You pay by the pound, so it's kinda cool. We went to Mr. K's books, which I love. I only got two books though. I got a Star Wars shirt from Hamrick's for $4!! It was originally from Old Navy too. 

We ate lunch at....



We stopped and seen my aunt on the way home. It was definitely a fun day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment